Yes ,I know the enormous benefits of “Exercise” and perhaps I want to earn all those,then why not exercise ? If it is going to do immense good to my body, what stops me from exercising?
Let's revise the benefits of exercising regularly and not procrastinate it any further….
• Exercising burns calories. It may be in the form of walking,running,jogging or sweating it out in the gym. Walking 30 minutes daily is highly recommended. Walking 10 minutes thrice daily can also do. Remaining physically active is a good surrogate for exercise but doesn't replace it. Exercise increases basal metabolic rate which helps maintain weight.
• Regular exercise reduces chances of many diseases like hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity, stroke, depression…..It increases the good cholesterol (HDL) while decreasing the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and unhealthy triglycerides and thus reducing the chances of developing heart diseases
• It increases endurance by strengthening muscles and tissues.
• Hormones that boost memory, learning, concentration levels and cognitive ability are released on exercising. This helps reduce the risk of cognitive degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
• Controls blood glucose levels and thereby prevents or delays the onset of type 2 diabetes.
• Enhances immunity, hence reducing the frequency of falling sick.
• Reduces chances of degenerative bone diseases, lowering risk of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
• Reduces the risk of certain cancers like colon cancer, breast cancer, lung and endometrial cancers.
• Stress-busting: Endorphins, the mood elevators are released.
• So,exercise not only has all these health benefits but also imparts a general sense of well-being, makes you feel confident, adds on the charm….
Do I need to convince you more on this?